Melt in Your Mouth Salmon
“Fresh salmon with butter and herbs melts in your mouth; it’s truly the best. Serve it with wild rice pilaf and fresh string beans.”
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fines herbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place garlic and olive oil in a small microwave safe bowl and cook on High for 1 1/2 minutes. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and stir in the garlic mixture. Remove from heat; stir in the Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, white wine, black pepper, garlic salt, and fines herbs.
- Place the salmon fillets skin-side down on the prepared pan. Spoon about 1/3 of the butter sauce over the fillets, and sprinkle evenly with the fresh dill.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Turn salmon fillets so that the side of the fillet faces up, and baste fillets with about 1/3 of the butter sauce; broil for 3 minutes. Turn the fillets to place the opposite side facing up; spoon on the remaining butter sauce; broil until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 3 additional minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2016 Allrecipes.com